|Tags||Prism, 3D, C++, Vulkan, Metal|
My latest cross-platform game engine.
This engine is the summation of all of my graphics developer knowledge. The list of features is not limited to:
- Physically based rendering and image based lighting based on scene probes or from a dynamic sky.
- Skeleton and also a basic cutscene system.
- Custom editors to edit the most common assets, such as materials and maps.
- Beautiful shadows using a runtime configurable option of PCSS, PCF or just plainly sampled.
- Scalability options including turning off all image based lighting or toning down point light shadowing which can run on lower end devices such as a phone.
- Advanced render interface layer that can run on top of Vulkan, Metal and eventually DirectX.